Skip to content
If you are planning to implement an infocomm solution* to improve your business operations, you can contact IDA to get advice on the assistance that is suitable for your infocomm project.
Alternatively, you can send the following documents to IDA for a preliminary consultation, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Proposal (refer to template below)
- Latest ACRA business profile of your company, parent company (if any) and/or subsidiary (if any)
- Latest ACRA business profile of your appointed ICT Solution Provider
- Audited financial statements of your company for the last 2 years
- ICT Consultants’ CVs/Track record
Quotations – strongly encouraged to source for multiple quotations from different ICT Solution Providers to ascertain that identified solution is value-for-money
* Note: Project must not have commenced prior to proposal approval by IDA and ISPRINT support will only be given to development works that are carried out locally.
- Consultancy Cost / Training Cost
- Software / Subscription / Pay-per-use / Manpower Cost / Hardware (depending on scale and impact of project)
- Grant: Up to 70% of qualifying costs, on case-by-case basis